|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Joy of Photography #04
This new 201-page ebook consists of a collection of thirty articles that I have written over the past year. I hope that it will provide you with plenty of food for thought.
- Is Photography Becoming Cheap and Meaningless?
- Why Do We Make Photographs?
- The Artists of World War II (The Ghost Army)
- Don't Forget to Experience Life as You Pursue Art
- Self-Examination as a Photographer
- You Get What You Pay For
- Learning How to Learn
- A Photographer’s Frustrations
- How the Right Tones Effect Your Photographs
- Light Sources and How to Work with Them
- Exploring Photojournalism
- The Barriers that Stop Us from Enjoying Art
- The Best Camera is the Camera that Works with You
- Should You Stick to One Genre or Should You Diversify?
- The Biltmore: A Beautiful Piece of American History You Must See in Person if You Can
- Must Photos Always be Rectangular?
- The Use of Symbolism in Photography
- Reminiscing About Film
- Lessons that Creative People Can Teach You
- Gear That Isn't Related to Your Camera, But That You Should Carry Anyway
- Culture, Permission and Photography
- Defining Traditional, Modern and Postmodern Photography
- Marketing Photography: The Dream Versus Reality
- Mathew Brady: Photographing the Civil War
- Capturing the Moment
- Congratulations On Your Photo-a-Day Projects!
- The Many Meanings of Perspective
- On Writing and Photography
- The Importance of Scheduling to Beat Inertia
- How To Give Photographs as Gifts
Download your copy of The Joy of Photography, #4, today!
Donations are greatly appreciated.