|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Joy of Photography #03
This 176-page ebook consists of a collection of thirty articles that I have written over the past few years. I hope that it will provide you with plenty of food for thought.
There are few joys greater than taking an amazing photograph. From the wonders of nature to the holiday snaps we covet and the family galleries we create, photographs have been a major part of our lives since the art was invented, helping to mold history in the process.
The Joy of Photography, #3, will include things like:
- Is Structure Necessary for Creativity?
- Tips and Tricks for Air Show Photography
- Why Every Serious Photographer Should Attend Photography Workshops
- Making the Most of Your Telephoto Lens, Part 1
- Making the Most of Your Telephoto Lens, Part 2
- What Does It Mean to Focus to Infinity?
- What Not to Do: 5 Ways to Fail as a Wedding Photographer
- 10 Awesome Tips for Beginner Photographers
- 6 Tips for Better Portraits 10. Photography Tips for the Big Day: Wedding Close-Ups
- Getting Behind the Lens: 10 Essentials for Beginner Photographers
- Beginning Photography Tips
- Essential Equipment for Product Photography
- Light Modifiers for Product Photography
- Essential Features and Camera Gear for Product Photography
- Helpful Tools for Creating Dynamic Product Photos
- Identifying the Era of a Photo By its Type
- Photographing Beautiful Portraits of Overweight People
- How to Take Fireworks Photos Like a Pro, Part 1
- How to Take Fireworks Photos Like a Pro, Part 2
- Best Techniques for Photographing the Moon
- The Intriguing Bodie Ghost Town Is a Paradise for Photographers
- Here Are the Best Places for Photography in Ohio
- Photography Books That Will Inspire You
- Teaching Children the Wonders of Photography: Part 1
- Teaching Children the Wonders of Photography: Part 2
- Teaching Children the Wonders of Photography: Part 3
- Teaching Children the Wonders of Photography: Part 4
- Old Car City: When Nature and Old Cars Collide, It Makes Something Beautiful
- Thought Exercises that Give You a New Way to Think, See and Photograph
Download your copy of The Joy of Photography, #3, today!
Donations are greatly appreciated.