|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Joy of Photography #01
This 145-page ebook consists of a collection of thirty articles that I have written over the past few years. I hope that it will provide you with plenty of food for thought.
The Joy of Photography, #1, will include things like:
- Mastering the Aperture
- Tips for Photographers on Vacation
- Mastering Composition
- Tips for Photographers on Respecting Culture
- The Joy of Photographing Waterfalls
- Photography Fundamentals: Shutter Speed
- Choosing Between Prime and Zoom Lenses
- Learning to Balance Exposure with ISO
- Making Art When Everything's been Done Before
- Pareidolia and the Power of Suggestion
- Learning to Be Your Own Worst Critic (Self-Critiquing Your Own Images)
- Too Much or Too Little? Building Interest in Your Images
- Gear Isn't Everything
- Revisiting Your Old Work
- Why Should Your Photos Stand Alone?
- Give Your Creativity a Push: The Importance of Starting
- Developing Your Photographic Style
- Why Are People Still Drawn to the Black and White Image?
- How Photography Changed the World, Part 1
- How Photography Changed the World, Part 2
- Scouting Great New Locations for Photography
- Shooting During the Golden Hour
- 8 Tips for Taking Great Wildlife Images at the Zoo
- Using Rim Lighting to Make Your Subjects Pop
- How to Create Beautifully Realistic HDR Photographs
- Miniaturizing Real Life with the Diorama Effect
- The History of Digital Photography
- Foolproof Backup Options That Will Safeguard Your Images
- The Process of Photographing Falling Rain
- Why the Pros Shoot in RAW
And with a background to the history of digital photography, making the most of the diorama effect and backup options to make sure that your precious images are retained and saved this is the perfect book for beginners and those who may need some additional help.
Download your copy of The Joy of Photography, #1, today.
Donations are greatly appreciated.