|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Genealogy Helps #13
This 201-page ebook consists of a collection of thirty articles that I have written over the past several years. I hope that it will provide you with plenty of food for thought in your genealogy adventures.
- Your Polish Surname and its Meaning
- The Origin and Meaning of Your Dutch Surname
- The Meaning of Your Scandinavian Surname
- The Origin and Meaning of Finnish Surnames
- The Origin and Meaning of Scottish Surnames
- The Origin and Meaning of Your Greek Surname
- Meningioma and DNA Heredity
- Using Honor Rolls to Trace Your WWI Ancestors
- Your Foot Shape and Your Genealogy
- Do You Have Any Shaker Ancestors? Here’s How to Trace Them
- How to be the Best Family Archivist in Five Easy Steps
- Improving Your Family Tree by Understanding Genealogical Relationship Terms
- History’s Mysteries—The Winchester Mystery House
- Irish Holiday Traditions
- German Christmas Traditions
- French Christmas Traditions
- Russian Christmas Traditions You Should Know
- Union Terminal in Cincinnati, Ohio
- What is the Indo-European Language, and What Does it Have to Do with Your Ancestry?
- A History of the Postcard
- The Empire State Building—A History
- The Washington Monument—America’s Obelisk
- Valentine’s Day and Our Ancestors
- Genuine Irish St. Patrick’s Day Traditions
- Finding and Fact-Checking Old Obituaries in Online Newspaper Archives
- Genealogy Resources for Irish History Month
- The Difference between II and Jr.
- Uncommon Genealogy Research Items: Old Recipes
- Some Common Cajun Surnames and Their Meanings
- Should You Attend a Genealogy Conference?
Donations are greatly appreciated.