|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Genealogy Helps #12
The thrill of tracing the lineage of your family through the ages is brought to life with Genealogy Helps #12. Brimming full of ideas, tips, and advice on what to look for and where to find it, this is one book which you cannot afford to miss reading.
This 183-page ebook offers insights and ideas into many lines of inquiry that you may not have previously considered, with items such as:
- How to Handle the Emotional Response from Genealogy DNA Testing
- MisIndexing: A Common Brick Wall and How to Get Around It
- What is a Genealogy Wiki?
- Some Free Genealogical Resources You Might Not Have Considered
- How to Do More Effective Old Newspaper Searches
- The Ten Best Genealogy Websites for Beginners
- Using Freedmen’s Records in Genealogical Research
- The Connecticut Witch Trials
- And lots more…
Tracing your family tree can be a fun and entertaining hobby for all the family and the thrill of finding someone famous, or infamous, remains the same for any age group.
Get a copy now and start your search today!