|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Genealogy Helps #08
Searching for our ancestors has become a popular pastime, enhanced by the rise of the internet, which has made the task easier and much quicker.
And whether you are a beginner, researching a single person or an entire lineage, or more advanced, the tips you will find within the pages of this ebook will help you on your journey to understanding more about your ancestry.
Genealogy Helps #8 is 218-pages worth of research basics, interesting stories, historical locations, and international searches. It will also provide you with important information on;
- Site of Salem Witch Trial Hangings Discovered: Why It’s Important to Genealogists
- Why Some Family Tree Websites Don’t Work
- How to Network with Family Members Using Social Media for Genealogy Research
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for March
- The Biggest Genealogy Research Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
- What to Do if Your Research Isn’t Getting Any Results
- 3 Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Census Research
- Free Genealogy Resources to Bring Your Ancestors to Life
- 3 Genealogy Blunders to Avoid
- Every Family Historian Should Focus On These Three Things
- The History of the Confederate Flag
- Women in the Civil War
- 10 "Must-Do" Genealogy Projects for April
- The Dangers of Being Careless on Citing Resources in Your Genealogy Research
- What are Railroad Records?
- Early Forms of Text Messaging
- The Wright Brothers: How They Became Aviation Pioneers
- What is a GEDCOM?
- Tips for Using Birth Records to Ensure Success in Your Genealogy
- The Birth of Lincoln Logs
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for May
- The Origin of Mother’s Day
- Leif Eriksson: the Famous Viking Explorer
- Who Were the Ashkenazi Jewish People, and Are You Related to Them?
- What You Need to Know About the History of the Television
- Genealogy Debriefing After a Genealogy Trip
- How Theodore Roosevelt Developed His Cowboy Reputation
- Is Tracing Your Health History Important in Your Genealogy Research?
- The Real Story of Calamity Jane
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for June
- Iconic Historical Landmarks Worth a Road Trip to See
- Understanding The Meaning of Your American Surname
- Finding Probate Records
- Organizing Tips to Help Tidy up Your Genealogy Home Office
- They Changed Our Name at Ellis Island
- Soundex: What It Is and How to Use It
- Researching Church Records in the U.S.
- The History of the Ghost Army
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for July
- How to Research Your Hessian Soldier Ancestors
There is much more besides, of course, and with tips and advice on things you may possibly have overlooked, such as church records, the changing of names at Ellis Island and other unusual places to carry out your research, this is one resource you don’t want to miss reading.
Donations are greatly appreciated.