|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Genealogy Helps #07
Did your ancestors travel west by wagon train? Do you know the real history behind Thanksgiving? Do you know the history behind the surprise Missouri earthquake of 1811? Genealogy Helps #7, provides you with an inside knowledge of not only the people but of the momentous events that shaped the United States.
Within the 132-pages of this volume of the amazing series of e-books you’ll discover more than just your ancestors and the ways to trace them through the ages, you’ll also find information on;
- Do-Good Genealogy: 9 Exciting Volunteer
- 8 Things New Genealogists Waste Money On
- 6 Things to Know Before Visiting the Genealogy Library
- 4 Genealogy Books You Must Have in Your Personal Library
- What are the 4 Best Free Genealogy Websites?
- Thanksgiving and Our Ancestors: The Real Story
- 5 Ways to Get Young Children Interested in Genealogy
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for December
- Why It’s Important to Preserve Ancient Family Traditions
- 5 Genealogy-Themed Christmas Gifts
- Oregon Trail Ancestry: Did Your Ancestors Travel the Trail?
- Remembering Pets in Your Family History
- What to Do About the Discontinuation of Family Tree Maker
- How to Conduct a Neighborhood Study, and Why You Should
- 5 Substitutions for the 1890 Census
- 3 Genealogy Conferences You Must Attend
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for January
- How to Properly Label Those Photos You Inherited
- 3 Online Genealogy Classes You Can Take to Improve Your Skills
- The “Ghost” State of Jefferson: All You Need to Know About the State You Didn’t Know About
- The Blizzard of 1886: When the West Froze
- Early Photography and the Elderly
- The Surprise Missouri Earthquake of 1811
- Tricks for Finding the Unknown Burial Location of an Ancestor
- The American Orphan Trains
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for February
- European Censuses
- 3 Ways to Be Constantly Improving Your Genealogy Research
- How to Protect Your Genealogy Data
- A Review of the New England Historic and Genealogical Society
Filled with project ideas, genealogy resources, conferences and genealogy societies you can join, Genealogy Helps #7 is the ultimate resource for you. This edition even assists with how to research and add beloved pets to your family tree, a fabulous addition for any genealogist.
Donations are greatly appreciated.