|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Genealogy Helps #7
Did your ancestors travel west by wagon train? Do you know the real history behind Thanksgiving? Do you know the history behind the surprise Missouri earthquake of 1811? Genealogy Helps #7, provides you with an inside knowledge of not only the people but of the momentous events that shaped the United States.
Within the 132-pages of this volume of the amazing series of e-books you’ll discover more than just your ancestors and the ways to trace them through the ages, you’ll also find information on;
- 9 exciting volunteer opportunities for genealogists
- 8 things new genealogists waste money on
- The 4 best free genealogy websites
- Why it’s important to preserve ancient family traditions
- Oregon Trail ancestry: Did your ancestors travel the trail?
- Tricks for finding the unknown burial location of an ancestor
- European censuses
- And much more…
But do you also know about the ‘Ghost’ State of Jefferson, or the Blizzard of 1886, when the west froze to a standstill?
Filled with project ideas, genealogy resources, conferences and genealogy societies you can join, Genealogy Helps #7 is the ultimate resource for you. This edition even assists with how to research and add beloved pets to your family tree, a fabulous addition for any genealogist.