|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Genealogy Helps #06
With this 103-page ebook you can learn about research basics, read interesting stories about historical locations and international searches and immerse yourself in historical lessons from the past.
Genealogy Helps #6, provides another dose of great ideas, interesting documents to research and the usual mix of ‘thinking outside of the box’ when it comes to looking into your genealogy or family tree.
It doesn’t just concentrate on the usual births, deaths and marriage registers we normally associate with when looking into the past, but also picks up on the more uncommon sources, and provides great ideas on things like;
- How to Do Irish Genealogy Research Without Crossing the Atlantic
- Modern Communication: A History of the Telephone
- Genealogy Apps to Help You With On the Road Research
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for August
- Before American Colonization: The French and the Fur Trade
- How to Organize Your Family Photos
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for September
- Don’t Make These 8 Mistakes in Your Genealogy Research
- Did Your Ancestors Keep Scrapbooks?
- History of the US Passport Application
- Royal Blood? Lineage Societies for You
- WWI Draft Cards: Where to Find Them and What They Can Tell You About Your Ancestors
- 13 Best Genealogy Projects for a Long Weekend
- 9 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Start Researching Your Family Tree
- Genealogy Again: Breathing New Life in Your Family Research
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for October
- 10 Tools for Your Genealogy Research That You Never Thought You’d Need
- 7 Things You Need to Know Before Organizing Your Genealogy Heirlooms
- 8 Fresh Genealogy Tips for Building Your Family Tree
- 5 Things Every Genealogists Should Know How to Do
- How Did Your Ancestors Celebrate Halloween?
- Wills Galore! Using the New U.S. Wills Collection Ancestry.com
- Timelines and Your Family Tree
- The Difference Between Wills and Probate Documents
- 3 Overlooked Clues in Genealogical Documents
- 10 "Must-Do" Genealogy Projects for November
- The Top Three Reasons You Should Donate Your Genealogy Research to a Society
- Family History Questions You May Not Have Thought to Ask
- How to Preserve Ancient Documents
- 3 Genealogy Societies Every Serious Genealogist Should Join
Genealogy Helps #6 also gives you background information on a whole range of other interesting things.
This volume looks at what the French fur trade prior to American colonization, how our ancestors celebrated Halloween, how to organize family photos and a whole lot more. lot more.
Donations are greatly appreciated.