|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Genealogy Helps #03
The thrill of tracing the lineage of your family through the ages is brought to life with Genealogy Helps, Volume 3. Brimming full of ideas, tips and advice on what to look for and where to find it, this is one book which you cannot afford to miss reading.
With simple and effective strategies, as well as unusual ideas and a generous smattering of US history, Genealogy Helps, Volume 3, takes a look deep into the records of the past, with information on;
- How to Use Women’s Clothing to Identify 19th Century Photographs
- The Missouri Compromise: What Was it and How Did it
Contribute to the Civil War?
- The Seminole Wars: A Brief History of the Settlement of
- Alternative Sources for Tracking Your Ancestors: City
Directories, Social Sections of Old Newspapers, and School Yearbooks
- Search Tricks for Locating Your Ancestors in an Online
- Have You Visited Angel Island?
- The Mayflower Pioneers: The Hardships They Encountered
- Where Did Your Ancestor Live? How to Interpret Plat Maps
- Why Citing Sources is Crucial in Genealogy and How to Do it
- Quaker Persecutions in Puritan Massachusetts
- Identifying Old Photographs: How to Do It and How It Can
Help Your Research
- Surname Studies: How They Can Help You Find Your
- American Indians: Selling American Colonists to Canada
- Christmas Traditions and Genealogy
- Mayflower Passengers: Not All Were There for Religious
Download your copy of Genealogy Helps, Volume 3, today.
Donations are greatly appreciated.