|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Genealogy Helps #02
Genealogy Helps is back with another great ebook, packed with simple and effective ideas on some of the best places to look, as well as some of the more unusual ones, when you are searching for what your ancestor’s did before you were even thought of.
Genealogy Helps, Volume 2, not only looks at the places you are likely to find the information you want, but delves deep into American and World history, helps you when you get stuck and hit a brick with ideas like;
- The Louisiana Purchase controversy
- Did the Document Trail Run Dry? Here Are More Places to Look
- Why Oral Histories Are So Crucial to Good Genealogy #1
- Why Oral Histories Are So Crucial to Good Genealogy #2
- Using military records to construct family trees
- Why Was President Johnson Really Impeached, and Why Did He Get to Keep His Office?
- Witches in the Family? Resources for Researching the Families of the Salem Witch Trials
- Tracing Your New Jersey Ancestors: Online and Offline Resources
- How to Overcome the Difficulties of Finding Female Ancestors
- Where Did Your Ancestor Live? How to Interpret Plat Maps
- Native Americans in the Civil War: A Forgotten History
- 11 Genealogy Research Tips to Use at Your Next Family Reunion
- 3 Photo Identification Tips You Never Knew
- Organizing and Storage Tips for Your Genealogy Research
- What is an Abstract and Why Do You Need to Use Them in Genealogy Research?
- How to Select the Right Family Tree Software
- Using eBay to Further Your Genealogical Research
- Tracing Your Pennsylvania Ancestors
- Genealogical Numbering: What is it and How to Use It
- DNA Testing: What the Different Types Can Tell You
- Identifying the Era of a Photo By its Type
- Joining a Surname Study: Where to Find Them and What You Can Get Out of Them
- What is a Haplogroup and What Can It Tell You About Your Family Tree?
- Finding Unnamed Ancestors on the 1790-1840 Censuses
- Fun Tips for Getting Your Children Involved in Genealogy
- More Photo Identification Tips: Hairstyles of the 19th Century
- How to Use Family Lore to Discover the Real Stories
- How to Read Old Handwriting: A Primer
- What Are County History Books and How Can They Help With Your Genealogy?
- How to Use Book Databases to Further Your Family History
Tracing your family tree can be a fun and entertaining hobby for all the family and the thrill of finding someone famous, or infamous, remains the same for any age group.
So dig deep into Genealogy Helps, Volume 2, and become immersed in this thorough and engaging ebook. Let it help you to further your family history and find the hidden gems you’ve always been looking for. It’s as easy as turning a few pages!
Donations are greatly appreciated.