Genealogy Helps #1
You'll get 1 PDF
This ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to leave a small donation of any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!
From the US Civil War to Darth Vader’s Guide to genealogy, immerse yourself in research and find the hidden links to your family’s lineage with this amazingly exhaustive resource.
Genealogy Helps, Volume 1, can help you peel to back hundreds of years of past history with a range of eclectic ideas and historical information which is ideal for researching the past, and including ideas such as;
- Why I Love Genealogy: And You Should, Too!
- Tips for Researching German Ancestors
- Famous Civil War Battle Fields
- By the Rocket’s Red Glare
- The Birth of the U.S. Navy
- Faster Than a Speeding Bullet
- An American Peanut — Charles M. Schulz
- How did the Seven Years War lead to the American Revolution?
- Marriage Research Advice for Beginners
- Death Certificates: Your Doorway to Your Ancestor's Life
- Darth Vader's Guide To Genealogy
- How to Plan Your Next Genealogy Trip
- 3 Ways to Find Ancestors Who Didn’t Leave a Paper Trail: What to Do When There Are No Records
- Tips for Researching British Ancestors
- Who Are the Black Dutch?
- Passenger and Immigration Research Basics: How to Find Your Ancestor’s Entry Into America
- 5 Ways To Tell If Your Genealogy Research Is Accurate
- Irish Naming Patterns: Discover Your Irish Origins from Names in a Family
- Cemetery Research Advice for Beginners
- Federal Homestead Records and What You Might Find in Them
- Jewish Research Advice for Beginners
- Lineage Societies: How to Join Them (and Why You Should)
- Can't Find the Grave?: Alternative Locations for Burial Places for Your Ancestors
- Birth Record Research Advice for Beginners
- Researching Your Revolutionary War Ancestors
- Tax Records: More Information Than You Think
- What’s the Deal With DNA?: Using DNA to Trace Your Family History
- Death Record Research Advice for Beginners
- The Boyhood Desires of Ulysses S. Grant
- The Real Truth Behind Coats of Arms and Family Crests
This is a superb e-book for beginners. There’s also advice on lineage societies and why you should join one, as well as dozens of remarkable and unusual ideas, like tax records, for getting to the truth of the matter.